My BF Melissa took some pics of the boys and I before Riley was born. It was fun to do and the boys cooperated pretty well. Thanks Melis for being patient with all of us. I think they turned out super cute.
I love this one!
Melissa had this awesome chair that she carried out to a field for these pics (it's heavier than it looks). I love how they turned out.
Did I mention that I love having boys?!
9 comments:
the pictures are great erin! you are beautiful pregnant. hope you are keeping some level of sanity!!
Yay! I've wanted to see these! They turned out so wonderful. She takes such great pictures. Pregnancy definately suits you...you're gorgeous!
You are so beautiful, Erin! These pictures turned out great. Does your friend take pics professionally? Does she have a blog?
Maternity pictures always kind of weirded me out, but I really like yours! Especialy of that one of you out in the field.
Way cute pictures! I have seen these pictures done but not very tastefully if you know what I mean. You look like a HOT mom! Way to go. By the way your boys are so cute. That little Riley is so cute.
You were an adorable pregnant mom. The pictures are cute of the boys. What a treasure to have.
How fun! I love them all!
Those are probably my favorite maternity pictures I've seen done. Just simple, and lots with your other boys. I love them. I kept thinking I should take pictures of myself pregnant before I had Soren...of course it never happened. Oh well. I also really love the picture of the boys on the fence. Great shot.
Amy
Hey girl, it was so much fun on halloween and i'm so glad we got to hang with you guys. it made halloween so much more fun :) and i LOVE your maternity pictures. yourmaking me sad that i didn't let amanda take any of me... i told her i didn't want any proof i looked like i did -fat and old and prego AGAIN :) but you look gorgeous. and i agree, boys are special anbd being amom of boys is an honor :) lets get together again soon
Post a Comment