Saturday, October 24, 2009

Riley Turns 1!!!

This is a little late, but our little guy turned ONE!!!! Wow! Time goes by so fast.

Riley Thomas May is the sweetest, happiest boy. He loves cars, trucks, motorcycles, 4 wheelers, basically anything with wheels. When he sees something with wheels, he makes car sounds with his lips, it is so cute! He is talking a bit now and says a few words, he is taking a couple of wobbly steps and he smiles a lot. He laughs most when his brothers and entertaining him, especially Jason. He loves to be outside and eat dirt. We love his smile and his curly hair.

This is the best cake any of our kids has ever had on their birthday. Our neice, Erica, babysat on Riley's birthday and I came home to this. She is awesome!



Riley chose to go to McDonald's for his birthday dinner. (Okay, we all like our fries and chicken nuggets)


Did I mention that Erica's cake tasted good? Check out Riley's grin.



I know that someday we will cut his hair, but it might be a while... How cute is that!?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

He is so adorable and so grownup! Happy to see you guys are doing well, thought of you this weekend, it was our Primary Program! The primary here is very small (just a little smaller than Lakeviews) and they sang new songs I didn't know and then they sang "I am a Builder" and I thought of how I missed Primary and how much fun I had with you girls! Thanks again for being so wonderful!

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I can't believe how much hair he has for only just one year old! He is adorable. When I first saw the picture of him, I thought there was no way it could be him...he just looks older than Soren to me! I love that cake...beats any cake my children have had as well. Happy birthday Riley! Can't wait to meet you next spring!
Amy