Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kyle's Birthday

Our little Kyle turned 2! Happy Birthday! He is such a fun, energetic, happy guy. We don't know what life would be like without him!

Here he is at his birthday party...fun brothers, friends and cousins.




He is such a fish! We couldn't have a birthday party without water:)


"These are all for me?!"


There's nothing like cake, ice cream and a couple of big brothers.


This is one of Kyle's birthday presents. I can't believe how well he does on it. Now he can be one of the big boys.



3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Wow this is so weird to me that I remember when Kyle was born. It is amazing how time flies! I am back from vacation and back to the blogging world!

Kristy said...

Kyle looks so big on his little scooter thing!...okay so I have no idea what they are actaully called...but he looks like he is pro! I can't believe our boys are so big, and I love that out next two are going to be pretty much exactly the same distance apart! It looks like he had such a fun day! Happy Birthday Kyle!

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Good to know a two year old can handle that scooter/skateboard thing. Maybe Santa should bring some of those for our two boys, as Burke will be turning two just a couple of days after Christmas. Looks like Kyle had a great birthday!
Amy